Robbinsdale Area Schools, and bus provider Durham School Services, have a new mobile app for families: BusZone.
This replaces the Bus Tracker app. BusZone has enhanced features that allow parents/guardians to safely and securely check on their student’s school bus and receive updates (Check out the BusZone Info Flyer).
To set up BusZone:
- Download the BusZone app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the School Access Code: 3103SD281
- In the search field, enter the bus or route number you want to follow. Complete this step for all the buses your students ride throughout the week.
- Enter your child’s unique student ID. This is the same ID you use in ParentPortal.
- Create “alert zones” around drop-off and pick-up points.
- When your child’s bus enters an alert zone, you will receive a notification by email or text.
Visit the BusZone website to read or download a guide for parents/guardians. Robbinsdale Area Schools is not responsible for the functions or content of BusZone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the BusZone app.
Families are encouraged to remove the previous Durham Bus Tracker app as it no longer displays active information.