BELIEVE. BELONG. BECOME.
Welcome to Robbinsdale’s School of Engineering and Arts (SEA)!
At the School of Engineering and Arts (SEA), a fun atmosphere unlocks curiosity and the joy of discovery.
- Students become critical thinkers, innovators, and collaborative problem-solvers.
- We infuse science, technology, engineering, and the arts into every subject. This creates unique learning strategies and strong outcomes.
- Students learn that failure is part of the learning process, and it’s okay to try, fail, and try again.
- At the heart of our curriculum is a question: “What if?” Students learn to approach every topic with curiosity and an open mind. We are built on a foundation of inquiry and hands-on learning.
- We embrace cultural relevance so students can see themselves reflected in their studies.
The SEA curriculum allows students to stretch and explore their understanding of the world. We help them reach their potential and find joy in discovery and learning.
YOUR K-12 PATHWAY
Entrance into the School of Engineering and Arts is through a district-wide lottery system. Students who are accepted and complete elementary at SEA will progress to SEA Middle at FAIR Crystal, where they can continue school through the integration of arts, technology, and cultural understanding.